Helping to Make Your House a Home
A Heritage of Excellence
Henry Stahla Homes has been providing families with quality homes for generations. With our network of high quality manufacturing sources, we can offer the highest value in housing. Our manufacturers have state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and use high-quality building materials. We have earned our reputation by consistently delivering more than our customers might expect. More innovative quality features. More home styles. More flexible floor plan designs. More helpful customer service. And, most of all, more home for the money.
Beyond just building you a house, we’re committed to providing you and your family with a home to make memories in that will last a lifetime. Somewhere you can feel secure. A place you can call your own. A home that fits your lifestyle and has your own personal touch. Whether you’re an active young family constantly on the go or empty-nesters ready to simplify, just relax – we have a home that’s right for you.
Our vast selection of floor plans and color options give you the freedom to express your personal style and fit your home around your life. We are here to help you make your dream home a reality.
1. Financing & PlanningWork with your financing source to plan for the construction of your home. Plan to assemble all financial documents for your lender. You will establish a budget and arrange financing for your new home.
2. Choose A LotOur agents can help you locate the perfect lot for your new home. You will want to consider the neighborhood, size and layout of the lot.
3. OrderView our gallery of modular homes and gain insight into the type of home that will best meet the needs of you and your family. You will choose the floorplan, finishes and details for your home. a. Size and Layout b. Exterior Design c. Kitchen Options d. Bath Features After your choices have been finalized, your order will be placed.
4. Site Prep & FoundationPreparing the land for installation of your new home is a critical pieces of the process. Excavation, trenching, utility installation (sewer/septic, electric, water, gas, and phone lines need to be in place before the home is constructed. Our agents can pr ovide checklists and resources for this step. a. Excavation & Grading b. Utility Line Trenching & Installation c. Permanent Foundation d. Concrete & Flatwork (Garages, Sidewalks, Patios) e. Septic System Installation
5. Delivery & SetupThe home is delivered to the site on large trucks. A crane is used to place the modules on the foundation. Modular construction is highly engineered and must meet building codes. Once all of the modules are on the foundation, the roof is raised and completed. Attachments, exterior and interior finishing will be completed.
6. Move InOnce the final inspections are completed by the local building department, you will now be able to move in to your new home.
Henry Stahla Homes can help save you time from the first phone call through project completion. Our sales and service teams are highly knowledgeable and experienced. We provide many options to customize your dream home. Henry Stahla Homes can definitely find the right fit for you!